Every learning professional is a media professional in tomorrow’s world.
Corporate trainers make content for e-learning.
Keynote speakers and teachers create content for speeches and classrooms.
Coaches share on social platforms.
Being able to make digital media content for our learners, clients and audiences offers exciting opportunities.
But the thought of making content that’s engaging can be overwhelming.
Many learning professionals are unsure about where to start.
Or the order in which to complete each task. What comes 2nd and 3rd?
Some want to figure out whether to use graphics or audio. Or text or video?
Is any one of these modalities more effective to impart learning than the other?
And what if different learners access their content from different devices?
Should the same content look the same on desktop, phone and tablet?
The Rapid Media Technique (RMT) for Learning Professionals was designed to help trainers,
coaches, keynote speakers and teachers make digital learning content that’s engaging and
leads to learning.
It’s for learning professionals who are already busy. Who don’t have time to waste.
And who need to make great content fast.
For folks who don’t have a Hollywood budget to make content like video or podcasts.
In fact, for folks who really want to make great content on a shoestring.
We’ve created this 10-part video series for learning professionals who want to easily make sense of the production process.
It will provide an overview of the basic skills for making media content.
It’s designed to get you up to speed fast. So you can get on with helping people learn.
What’s in this Free Course with Jonathan Halls
- An overview of the new digital learning ecosystem and important factors that affect how you should design learning content
- The dynamics of different media modalities – text, graphics, audio and video Plus when and when not to use them
- Considerations for creating learning content that is access on different devices such as phones, tablets and desktops
- An explanation of each step of the production process, based on the Rapid Media Technique (RMT) workflow
- Tips on how to make more engaging content, do it fast and do it with virtually no budget
- Skills you can focus on learning to create even better content
How it’s Structured
- Each module is a video than runs between 3 and 7 minutes. Designed for busy professionals.
- Each module comes with a downloadable job aid to help you remember key points and put the learning into action.
- Each module will be sent to you by email.
- When you have finished one, the next module will be emailed to you the following day to ensure you’re not swamped.